Jason ON
Jason ON asked:

How in the world does this have 38 reviews and a rating of 4.5 stars and it's not being published for another year? Are you people just rating it because you're a fan?

To answer questions about The Blood Mirror, please sign up.
Beyond Birthday Because several people on this site are fucking stupid and don't understand how the rating system works. They rate based on the cover/summary or even the publication date.
Thomas Don't blame the reviewers/raters. Blame goodreads for even allowing people to comment on unreleased books.
Justin Popa Time travelers, naturally.
Joel I really wish goodreads would lock ratings/reviews on a book until it's been released.
Trevor Sherman I do book reviews and have received ARC's as early as 7 months before a release date of a book. I am not saying that is the case here and I know its not for Rothfus but that is a way you will see some books rated and reviewed before a book is out.
Prince Atul haha ...am telling u aliens are real and they read his books :)
Misty People also write critical reviews before the book is released if they're pissed at the author. This site could be useful, but it's too lightly monitored. There should be no reviews posted until much, much closer to the publication date.
Brandon Read the series and you will know Brent does no wrong he only gets better
Connor It's like the 3rd book in the kingkiller chronicles, that has had 5 stars since it was announced, the author (Patrick Rothfuss) even replied to it, see; https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Image for The Blood Mirror
by Brent Weeks (Goodreads Author)