Chase
Chase asked:

I always wanted to read theses books is it worth?

To answer questions about The Sight, please sign up.
Benjamin pimpiano you may want to read these books at first i read the second book (fire and ice) in thought it would take ages to read one series i was wrong when i finished that book i could not stop reading the book i am now one the third series now. I love these books so much i feel like i am in the book, i read the forest of secrets i started to cry when silverstream died.
Perry m Fowler Totally! The plot is amazing, they're super detailed, and character development is awesome!
Anson Pryde Yeah! If you read the original and second mini-series, it becomes much better and more interesting!
Rachel Yes!!!!!!!! Start with the regular warriors, then the new prophecy, then the power of three and then omen of the stars. If you like cats read this book.
Anica This book is by Erin Hunter, a group of authors who help each other to write this series. This book is currently what I'm reading and I would rate it 5 stars because it's very interesting and entertaining to read and it keeps you exciting of what will happen next and it really does get you going! I think this book is a fiction book because it's fantasy but it could possibly happen in real life because there are tons of wild cats out there. I do recommend people who like fantasy, cats, action, and even more exciting things to this story!
Cracklestorm Oh my gosh, it is so worth it! First you should read Warriors:Into the Wild though.
Image for The Sight