Vikki Bye
Vikki Bye asked:

am currently reading Reconstructing Amelia enjoying it even it's confronting despairing moments is this as good??? and we need to talk about Kevin still haunts me

To answer questions about Finding Jake, please sign up.
Ashley Place I picked up this novel when my little one went to bed and couldn't put it down till I finished! "We need to talk about Kevin" is a great book, but a lot more graphic than this novel. This novel, although centers on a school shooting, isn't about the shooting. Does that make sense? It's more about the characters during this difficult time. "We need to talk about Kevin" is all about the shooting and why the character did it. I agree major desensitizing was required after reading, "We need to talk about Kevin." The ending of this novel is a little easier too!

Hope that helped!
Image for Finding Jake
by Bryan Reardon (Goodreads Author)