Ben
Ben asked:

Why do you want me to read can you tell me what might get my intress in the book?

To answer questions about 100 Cupboards, please sign up.
Molly Johnson First of all, go hawkeyes! I am a diehard sports fan, and while I will not currently reveal my allegiance (kinda sore 'cause you guys beat us, badly, this year) I must say that I bear no longterm ill will toward Iowa. I love the state, and I will occasionally root for the hawkeyes. There are definitely some teams whom I would rather be run over by a combine than root for. Congratulations. Iowa is not one of them.

Now that that important paragraph is out of the way, the question can be answered. I LOVE this book. If I could only pick one series to take with me on a desert island, it would probably be this one. (Or one of the author's other amazing series, the Ashtown Burials, which I would also highly recommend.) Now here's WHY you want to read it (in no particular order):

THE AUTHOR'S HUMOR:
N.D. Wilson is truly hilarious. Even if the plot was TERRIBLE (which it totally isn't) I would still recommend this book. Another thing you should read? The author's bio page (http://www.ndwilson.com/bio/) is something that takes two minutes to read and will have you on the floor laughing.

THE PLOT:
It's spectacular. Honestly, I don't know why this book isn't at least as big as Harry Potter. AT LEAST. Probably because the hidden world isn't revealed until later in the book?

A RAGANT:
What? No, I'm not going to tell you what it is. That would ruin it! But I'll give you a hint. It's alive. And cute. But don't insult it.

UMM, THE PREMISE?
Ben, you're in the attic in your aunt and uncle's house in Kansas, because your parent's have been taken hostage while on a biking trip. You used a car seat until the age of seven, wore a helmet in P.E., and have never played baseball. Suddenly plaster starts falling on your head in bed. You scrape it off and find all of these cupboards behind the wall. Would you stop there? Maybe you'd take a break to go ride unbuckled in an old truck with your uncle to collect tumbleweeds to sell for seven thousand dollars on ebay, but you wouldn't just STOP! And then your uncle tries to cut down the door to the bedroom on the landing with a chain saw. And yes, he's perfectly sane, and yes, it makes sense.

If you aren't interested now, I don't think you'll ever be. But let me tell you, you WILL NOT regret reading this book. Please do.

With a flashlight under the covers,
Molly
Image for 100 Cupboards
by N.D. Wilson (Goodreads Author)