♥︎♥︎Sofia♥︎♥︎

I noticed this book is a #1, so I have a question, is the next instalment in the series about the same couple or another member of 'the gang' as is the fashion these days?....In other words can I read this as a standalone? *Sigh* I'm so over all these series.....

To answer questions about Over the Hills and Far Away, please sign up.
Kelli Jean Hi! Unfortunately it's not a standalone. The first 3 books in the series are about Phil and Kenna. I understand your frustration with all these series. But the thing is...the three books are actually ONE book. In the beginning, I wasn't intending that it be a series. But once I realized that it was 500k words, I knew people would be a bit staggered to read a book over 1000 pages. However, ALL THREE books are being released this year, the third set for October 6th, so if you'd prefer to wait, that's cool and completely understandable. Thanks for asking!
Image for Over the Hills and Far Away
by Kelli Jean (Goodreads Author)