I've read only 67 pages and am finding this book easy-to-read and loaded with information I never knew. Are there other books that are good on the Plantagenets? Which one(s) would you recommend as the best?

RJay All of Sharon Kay Penman's books (historical fiction) are fabulous. She sticks to the facts and doesn't make stuff up - all she adds is dialogue and emotion.

I agree that this Dan Jone's history book is much easier to read than many others by historians like Thomas Contain and Richard Barber. Another historian you might try is Ian Mortimer, particularly The Greatest Traitor about Roger Mortimer, who will Queen Isabella deposed Edward II.
Jim Savage Covers some of the same ground as Churchill's History of the English- Speaking People, Vol. One. Neither author documents their sources, which is a shame. Jones fleshes out his characters, Joe McGuiness-style. "Henry II must have been thinking..." etc.
Jason https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... (It's about William Marshal, but he's very important to the early Plantagenets)

I enjoyed this book despite it's just okay reviews

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Joyce If you can find it, the very best to me is Thomas Costain's 4 Volume Series of Plantagenet history. The first Volume is The Conquering Family. I have read the series 3 times over the years.
Mandy Galileo if you like biographies, try Warren's book on Henry II -- and if you like historical fiction, please see the movie The Lion in Winter.
Teresa If you like historical fiction, Elizabeth Chadwick has many books about Plantagenet Queens, etc. Very well researched.
Winston Churchill's "A History of the English-Speaking Peoples", Vol. I: The Birth of Britain. A Classic.
Mary Ann Grennen The Wars of The Roses - The Fall of the Plantagenets and the Rise of The Tudors by Dan Jones.
Image for The Plantagenets
by Dan Jones (Goodreads Author)