Michael Teasley

Why should we read this book from a Dr. Carson oint of view ?

Marcia Meerwarth We should read this book because Dr. Carson's views are unconventional at this time. There was a time when they were the conventional, but our country has gone so afar of what was once seen as the norm that it is refreshing. Since he is now a political figure it is good to see the world view and ideas he expresses and explains.
Alonzo Haynes i'm not sure for you; but for me it was just a random pick up. I know that he is very successful neurosurgeon an wanted to read something about him and that all they had.Its also good to look at different peoples point of view in which you may learn something. In my case I learned a lot but that's coming from somebody who knows nothing about politics.
Rhonda The fact that he is not part of the swamp, & soooo far from being a career politician, is the reason I take his opinions seriously and was very interested in making him one of my top 2 choices for president.
Image for One Nation