Alex
Alex asked:

I totally loved the book, but have a question for folks who read it. The author pulls sleight-of-hand on at least two occasions. It is done with mastery, but did it tick anyone off? I usually don't like this kind of sort-off cheating, but didn't mind at all in this book. I felt it was all part of excellent story-telling.

To answer questions about Gone, please sign up.
Dave Gibson I felt the book was going along fine until the focus switched to Flea and the tunnel. This seemed to switch away from the main focus of the plot line in very annoying way. I see it as a book of two halves. An enjoyable first half, but a very lazy and unbelievable ending. The tension that was ratcheted up was then let down into a lame ending.
Gail Thompson I finished reading "Gone" last night and still couldn't figure out why Moon was posing on Martha's bed. A couple of other loose ends but that was my concern
Image for Gone