janett L porter

I LOVE this series. I'm so glad to see that she has added to it. when will it be available for reading? I am so ready. Thank you.

Court It would appear that can pre-order this book on Amazon now. Release date is Oct 2, 2018!!! AND I AM FREAKING OUT.
Sandy The website mentioned by Diane C is up to date for the Coffee House Mysteries (also a great series) but this series is not. I haven't been able to find a release date . Goodreads has no date, Amazon still shows Jan 2012, Books A Million shows Aug 2015 but I'm not going to get excited about that, I doubt it's correct.
Diane C Here is Ms. Kimberly's website, and it's usually kept up to date. http://coffeehousemystery.com/cleos_h...
Image for The Ghost and the Bogus Bestseller
by Cleo Coyle (Goodreads Author)