Karen Harris
Karen Harris asked:

I am embarrassed to say this is the FIRST John Grisham I have read...and I LOVED it! Are there any more like this?

To answer questions about Sycamore Row, please sign up.
Tressa Read A Time to Kill (sequel to this one). I loved The Chamber, The Rainmaker, The Runaway Jury, The Litigators, The Firm, The Pelican Brief. I liked A Painted House. I'm sure I've read more, but I'd have to read the plots to say for sure.
Cre8ed2serve I loved his earlier novels, but he started to get too predictable to me and I stopped reading, but that is not to say his books were not good reads.

I especially enjoyed "A Time to Kill", The Client, Pelican Brief and after those I quit reading until my Dad recommended Sycamore Row. It was a good read, but to me again very predictable
Image for Sycamore Row
by John Grisham (Goodreads Author)