Ramla Mohamed
Ramla Mohamed asked:

I am this close to giving up!!!! I really would love to read it. Can you please tell us when the book is coming out???

To answer questions about Learning to Love a Rogue, please sign up.
Elena Has anybody had any luck finding the book?
Razzledm Has anyone heard anything about this author? Her Facebook page hasn’t been updated in almost 3 years. I did ask there on 5/26/17 if she would ever release this but never got an answer. In addition, her webpage was still available until a few days ago, I used to go there periodically to see if there was any news. However, now even that has been deactivated.
Melissa It is 2017 and I still see when I click on the Amazon e-book Kindle edition link that there is no e-book.
Rhian Drewe I know I've been checking it everyday for 4 months !!!!!
Thythy Bui According to the details given, it says that the book is an e-book already published
Image for Learning to Love a Rogue
by Sierra Jaid (Goodreads Author)