breezlin
breezlin asked:

If she graduated a year early, how did all of her friends end up graduating early with her?

To answer questions about Significance, please sign up.
Farren Actually, the book says that her and Chad have been friends since childhood, but that she skipped the eighth grade I believe. So it really is one of many mistakes in the story.
Meg She skipped a grade earlier in her education. She's been in the same grade as these people for a long time.
Elle Her friends are regular students that graduated regularly. She's the only one that graduated early. She just made friends that are a year older than her but are still in the same year as her.
Akya Her friends could have been in the same program as her. I am in a program where I will get my diploma two years before regular people, and all of my friends are the same. I know for a fact that she graduated a year earlier because I just read that part.
Lexi She didn't graduate a year early.
Image for Significance
by Shelly Crane (Goodreads Author)