Lauren AKA randomreader

Does this book have any sexual content? If so, I'm not sure I'm allowed to read it.

To answer questions about Doon, please sign up.
Rachel Greenfield The book barely has any sexual content. sure it has a kiss or two but it's shaded over for more of an appropriate touch. I found this book when my old school had a book recycling week where we would pick a book and read it and I saw Doon. Now I've probably read it about 20 timesand is still my favorite. If your book boundaries are fairly strict when it comes to kissing and stuff then you probably shouldn't read it but otherwise I think you're in the clear
claire sunderman there is no sexual content in the book. I had the same question about this to but at the same time, I got this book at my churches bookstore so I was pretty confident that it would be alright and it turned out to be one of the best books I have ever read.
Sarah For the most part there is no sexual content. There is at some parts of the book suggestions about such things, but the most graphic the book ever really becomes is kissing. With that being said the parts of the book that do suggest at (for lack of a better phrase) "dirty deeds" are brief, and glossed over. I don't know how tight your barriers are, but I found it to be pretty wholesome on a whole.
Image for Doon
by Carey Corp (Goodreads Author)