Missy Parkerton

So, is it worth reading, then?

To answer questions about Labyrinth of Dreaming Books, please sign up.
Gloria I believe it's worth reading,maybe a little dry but very interesting especially if your a reader and don't mind a rather long story. It has very interesting names for things and is both fantasy and sort of adventure in light of Yarnspinners travels & things he gets up to. Give it a chance you might find you really do like it.
Miriam To me it was, yes. It's not as good as "The City of the Dreaming Books", but then I'm not sure if Walter Moers could ever write anything, that might rival this amazing book.
But if you are to pick it up, you should know Moers and how he writes. It definetly is a book for fans, for people who like how he plays with language and defies the rules of writing books.
But I've to admit, being a German native speaker, I read all his books in German so I can't tell if and how the translation works.
Image for Labyrinth of Dreaming Books