Heidi
Heidi asked:

Why did Francisco leave Hollywood? He had a nice life there.

To answer questions about Lucky Us, please sign up.
Laurenwesolowski Poor writing...honestly most of the characters don't have any discernable motivation for why they do the things they do.
Karen I'm listening to the audio and I thought maybe I'd zoned out and missed the reason he left CA. Glad everyone else is as mystified as I am. This is a hard book to follow on audio - jumps all over and I find the writing uneven.
Martijn I guess because he is not selfish. He wants be there for the ones he loves and cares about. In that sense Hollywoord is not a right fit, because it's a narcistic place.
Mary That was the 2nd thing that bothered me, just didn't get why! He seemed like a man with a purpose and this didn't fit his character.
Ginny I wondered that also!
Melissa Good question. That was a bit jarring. Especially when he didn't go back.
Image for Lucky Us