Kashish Solanki

I have read 'A Walk To Remeber' ,'The Notebook' and 'Message In A Bottle'. I rated 'A Walk To Remeber' - 5 stars. I would like to read some more of his books. Can anyone suggest which one should I read next?

To answer questions about A Walk to Remember, please sign up.
Annmarie A Bend in the Road. Also not the same author but just as good. Susan' diary for Nicholas by James Patterson.
Maryam I would recommend "The Rescue".It is an outstanding novel , it made me laugh:) and cry . It is actually a page-turner if you ask me and you will always remember it.
asuncion trinidad I would recommend Nights in Rodanthe,, Dear John,, The Best of Me. I read all three that you mentioned among the other wonderful novels of Mr. Sparks that I enjoyed reading all these years. You can read all his books if you wish . You can never go wrong with his books!
Liv safe haven is great, I couldn't put it down
andy 🦦 you should read the guardian
Sandeep Baral I would recommend "Dear John".
Haneen Shaimah I would recommend Dear John, The best of me, and The Lucky One. Safe Haven is great too. I loved the Lucky one so much. The Longest Ride is his most recent novel and it is a really beautiful read too. :)
Prashant I would recommend 'The Best of me' and 'dear john'. Both are classics. My personal favorite is 'Dear John'. Once you have read books of Nicholas Sparks, you will discover a lot of changes intellectually.
Chule If you wanna read another Nicholas Sparks book, I'd recommend you "Dear John" and "The Last Song"
Bailey The Choice is a very great book to read
Navyahero21 I would recommend The Last Song and Dear John
Olivia The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks
Marina Medhat 'The Best of Me'
Marian Zajac you should read the Longest Ride
Julie Dupuis A great new book that has a similarly bittersweet but beautiful writing style is: Poet Of The Wrong Generation by Lonnie Ostrow. Another superb novel of romantic suspense that will keep you guessing to the final word.
Unicorn2102 you should really read the longest ride. I absolutely love that book. It is so emotional and deep and you won`t put it down any time. and after you read the book, you should watch the movie. it kind of differs from the book because it seems hard to visualize the book`s thoughts but I think they found a good way. if you loved his other books, you will immediately fall in love with that book as well. I, personally, didn`t enjoy dear john that much..
READMORE I would recommend "The Choice", "The Last Song" or "Safe Haven".
Kerry I loved all of his books. Top favorites would have to be The Choice, See Me (his newest one), Safe Haven, Dear John, The Last Song, or The Wedding
Anna Try The Wedding, its lovely!
Image for A Walk to Remember
by Nicholas Sparks (Goodreads Author)