Pamela Jewel
Pamela Jewel asked:

I don`t know what you are all on about. Burned was the best book yet from Karen Marie Moning!! What is the issue?

To answer questions about Feverborn, please sign up.
April Hart I for one, was super stoked to have Mac back! She's one of my favorite female leads ever. I just finished Burned and I didn't think it was bad at all, I really liked it, it was just different. All the nagging is a bit ridiculous. I love Mac and Barrons, and I love Dani too, but the new Jada twist has really thrown everyone for a loop. I'm not a huge fan of losing Dani so fast, but I'm sure KMM has a plan and I trust her writing. She knows what she's doing. I LOVE this whole series. I can't wait for the next one. <3
M I too love every book in the series and love love love Burned. I trust KMM's storytelling completely and has yet to be disappointed. I find that there is a purpose for all of the twists and turns in the story, whether in the narration or in the character focus, its all part of the great saga that it is.
Tara Fields I agree that so far I have LOVED every book in this series. I thought that burned was a great read. I have seen people say that it is enough of Mac and Barrons. In all honesty who in the world can ever have enough of them? Certainly not I.
Khushboo I think the problem is that KMM took a pretty long gap between this book and the last one... And the gap between the last Mac POV book and this one is even longer. I, at least, had already moved on from Mac and was looking forward to Dani's narration. *sigh*. Plus, Mac and Barrons' roles seemed more passive than the earlier ones. But still, despite my views on how this story should have been told, I really enjoyed it just as it is as well. Besides, there is no right way or wrong way of telling a story- It should just be a good read and this was certainly that.
Image for Feverborn
by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)