Katie Heffernan

i just died.i read this book a while ago and flipped out about the ending!i was like NO thats such a bad ending!thats because the book was supposed to be the last one!then i see there is a 5th one coming out and i dont know what to feel because this book kind of traumatized me and im actually on team teague as i really want her to end up with him-NOT brody.did anyone else feel this way about this book?it messed me up

To answer questions about Reign, please sign up.
Belle
Maria Nairne I am in total agreement with you. Messed up is an understatement!! I read this in a few hours - that's how excited I was - and now I NEED BOOK 5... it cant end like this!
Savannah I know!! I NEED book 5!
◼Zaky◼ You have completely written my thoughts out!
lemon I TOTALLY AGREEEEEEEE!!!!!
Michelle
Jay Arcy I like team Teague/Jared too but I want Brody too- he has put up with Mina all this time.
Image for Reign
by Chanda Hahn (Goodreads Author)