First of all. I would like to congratulate you with this book and would like to be notified when the new book will be out. What does the future hold for Blake and Payton? Will they marry? Will her dad make it to her graduation? What happens with Andrew and what does the future hold for Jules?

To answer questions about Unethical, please sign up.
Jennifer Blackwood I just saw this, so sorry for the delay in answering! First off, thank you so much! If you'd like to keep up with my releases, I have a newsletter I only send out when I have publishing news/releases. You can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/ZVfOX

I love when readers make their own assumptions about my characters and their HEAs, but rest assured Blake and Payton will have one heck of a happy life together.

You can find out more of Jules's story in Foolproof, which came out in January.

Thank you again for reading!
xo
Jen
Image for Unethical
by Jennifer Blackwood (Goodreads Author)