John McCann
John McCann asked:

Jack, Jesus, said that He would build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. I assume by disease you mean sin. This sounds like a familiar message, I've heard again and again. We need to change, and here is how. What's your Scriptural basis for a disease that might destroy the church?

Jack Munley John:
Thanks for the question. Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I just saw this. Anyway, the disease I'm referencing is exactly that- sin. God, when speaking to Cain in Genesis 4:7 said, " If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; its desire is to have you, but you must rule over it." Sin as He warned Cain and warns us, His body, is desire is for us. It no longer creeps at the door of the church, but is now a welcome visitor. We see the sin increasing around the world unlike anytime before and the church is becoming irrelevant. I do mention what the Bible says needs to be done to eradicate the sin in the church which I'm not sure has ever been mentioned, but it's something I believe The Lord showed me that when this weapon, if you will, is deployed, will raise the church from its deathbed to once again be the force of good, the shining light on the proverbial city hill that Gid desires it to be.
Image for The Church in America Is Dying... But Is All Hope Lost?
by Jack Munley (Goodreads Author)