Iona Baird
Iona Baird asked:

From reading the summary (I haven't read any of the reviews yet either) I am already guessing the male love interest is going to die, there will be some morbid, unrealistic poetic lines, and the female character will realize the time spent with him will be worth it. Just tell me now (I don't care about spoilers), if I am right. So, in the end, is it worth it? Is there something special about this book?

To answer questions about All the Bright Places, please sign up.
MattyRae I think it is worth it. This book has a very real perception of depression and suicide, which I admired greatly. If you aren't sure about it, just check it out from the library.
Megan (thebookishtwins)
Mai I kinda see your point but it is like asking yourself, is it worth it to live, or is it worth it to love. It is definitely worth it to read this. It has a very different view of depression and suicide which makes the book have more depth. It is special to a lot of people because it is a book lots of people can relate to and know they're not alone. So in the end it was worth reading and i suggest you read it too

❤️Nina~I'll let you go, if you stay❤️
Image for All the Bright Places
by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads Author)