Thea Hartley
Thea Hartley asked:

Does anyone know if the depiction of bi-polar is realistic?

To answer questions about The Pocket Wife, please sign up.
Cecilia Dominic I'm a psychologist, and I found her descriptions to be very compelling. Also, nothing about them felt "off" to me.
Jessica Vega Susan Crawford spoke at her book reading and book signing at Eagle Eye Books in Decatur on March 17th that she drew from her personal knowledge of having known people with Bipolar on a personal level. I just got the book, so I can't attest if the character is a realistic depiction of someone with bi-polar, at least not yet.
Whitney I really do, and I also think Crawford does a responsible job of not exploiting bipolar depression here. There are certain aspects of the illness (the safety pins!) that are so dead-on that you know she is a reliable authority on the subject.
Kelly Spoer tbh, that's the only reason why i want to read this book, to see how well (or not well) they get this disorder correct.
Image for The Pocket Wife
by Susan H. Crawford (Goodreads Author)