Suzie Jay
Suzie Jay asked Eeva Lancaster:

In loving you are a collection of beautiful poems, at times gut wrenching and at times up-lifting. The world needed this collection of poems and I'm glad you decided to share them. What took you so long to publish "In loving you?"

Eeva Lancaster Thank you Suzie. I wrote In Loving You, 20 years ago. Had it printed and bound. (There was no home printer then) Then I lost the book. When my dad found it around 4 years ago and gave it to me, I was scared to read it! Reading the words of a younger you is very weird and unnerving. So, when I decided to self publish, I felt that it was only right that I start with that book. I made no revisions to the poems even if it makes me cringe to read them. :) I was so mushy and romantic!