Srikumar Krishna Iyer

Should I read this book? Will this be a quick read/ page turner? And more importantly, is it for kids or also for adults?

To answer questions about The Hero and the Crown, please sign up.
Melissa I read this as required reading in middle school for 7th grade English but I think adults would like it if it is a genre they enjoy. This was one of the first fantasy novels I had read and I absolutely hated it though.
Leilani I know I'm late to the party, but I just read this. Even as an adult, this is a fun read. I felt like it was definitely a page turner. I appreciated being able to read about a strong female protagonist as well. I do wish the book was a bit longer, with more character development in the second half of the book, so in that respect the book does feel a bit like a young adult novel. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Reagan Long I really enjoyed it and would recommend you read it.
It has plenty of action that makes you want to keep reading, though not necessarily suspenseful.
I first read it as a kid, and I have found it in the children and adult sections of book stores- while there is nothing in it that isn't appropriate for children, there are some things in it that I did not get as a kid and only picked up on when I was older.
Image for The Hero and the Crown