Lauren
Lauren asked:

Was this release date pushed back? I could have sworn it was going to be published in Feb., but now Amazon is showing June.

To answer questions about Stiletto, please sign up.
Jacqueline I just got my copy today (May 31) from Book Dep. So, it is available now...
Susan I just received notice from Amazon that the new release date is Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Celeste_pewter Guys, it's been pushed back for a reason. Dan's been the primary media contact on MH370, and as you can imagine, that keeps a person pretty busy.

Also, ARCs ARE out, and I promise - it's worth the wait.
Lauren Update: Looks like June 2016 now...so what's that? Two years? Still not approaching George RR Martin levels though so...
Tessa in Mid-Michigan Amazon now says June 30, 2015
ReadsandThings Amazon just pushed back the release date to 2020. Bummer...
E.J. It was originally scheduled for February 2015. Publication was delayed until at least June 2015. One site even says January 2016 but I am hoping that is wrong. I checked both the author's twitter feed and the website for the series and I did not see any explanation for the delay.
Image for Stiletto