Chris Richards

Early in the story Rachel mentions that humanity studied bioengineering instead of going to the moon. So does that mean that in their timeline, even in 2015, they STILL haven't gone to the moon?

To answer questions about Dead Witch Walking, please sign up.
Allegra I haven't read all of the books yet, but I would assume so. It makes me wonder if they are missing some of the space race related technology that we have, like velcro.
Brandy Coleman pretty much- and later the sciences all became forbidden cause it scared the humans too much XD
R.N. Simpson Realistically, if they could manipulate genomes to mimic magical effects, like healing, it would make sense to focus on that. Esp since them trying to work on that would cause rivals like Russia to try to beat them. Russians racing to the moon was basically the only reason that we were trying to get there too, and frankly, magic medicine is a hell of a lot more interesting *shrug* just my opinion lol
BK I'm halfway through the series and there was the epidemic that killed a lot of humans that was related to tomatoes, which is why the humans won't have anything to do with tomatoes. Space was not a priority when human existence was threatened by extermination.
Image for Dead Witch Walking
by Kim Harrison (Goodreads Author)