Shyann
Shyann asked:

Is this a good book because I keep seeing it on my recomindations for books? Just wondering.

To answer questions about The Immortal Rules, please sign up.
Kyle Fantastic book , characters are amazing you wont be disappointed
Nicole This book was SOO good! It pulls you in at the beginning because the characters are amazing. the book itself has two different parts to it, and its a little slow in between the two parts, but after you get past that, the book pulls you in even more. It's one of my favorites of all time.
Zoe It's amazing, The Blood Of Eden Series is my favourite book series of all time! Really suggest you read it.
Fictionfellow I found myself reading the rest of the series...so its worth the read.
Spirit The first book is amazing, it pulls you in and keeps you wanting more. You should read it, I haven't read the second book yet but I want to.
Image for The Immortal Rules
by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads Author)