Kany Garcia
Kany Garcia asked:

should i read this book. i read the second book and liked it but didn't understand as much in the beginning?

To answer questions about Wake, please sign up.
Sira I personally haven't yet to read the second one so I don't particularly know what happens in it. The first one though does explain a lot that I feel it necessary it is a good book and I disagree with Laura I think you should read it, it was particularly 'horrible' just a bit slow at the start, but once you get into the good parts it gets good. So I'd say sure if you ever get the chance go read it.
Laura I have only read the first two book and honestly, the second book is 100 times better than the first. I say, don't waste your time with reading the first book because it's horrible. Just read something else. Try reading 'Legend' by Marie Lu.
Image for Wake
by Amanda Hocking (Goodreads Author)