Lupe
Lupe asked:

Why is there going to be a movie on this and not Fallen too far ? Or even starting at the begining of this searies?

To answer questions about While It Lasts, please sign up.
Midnights_Darling -The Emo Kittie I agree. I don't know why they didn't make it a TV series. Plus who they cast as Krit is terrible. But I love the casting of Cage.
Elle While I like Fallen too Far I think the story line may be a little too controversial and emotionally complicated to translate well to film, same is true of the first two Sea Breeze books. I think they could make good TV series but as movies there's just too much going on to cover well in an 1.5-2 hours.

While it Lasts all of the characters are likable and easy to root for so as a film it would be easy get caught up in.
Image for While It Lasts
by Abbi Glines (Goodreads Author)