A. End
A. End asked:

Where were some of your favourite places you have traveled to and why? Can you recommend somewhere?

To answer questions about The World At Large, please sign up.
Adam Mehaffey Good but also a very hard question at the same time to answer. A lot of the time traveling is about the people you meet and the different paths you can be set on because of it. You could have a great time in South Africa for instance, but if you had traveled a week later it could be much more arduous.
So saying that I am going to have to list:

- Antarctica, because of the pure pristine environment and remoteness.
- South Africa Because of the history, Culture and people I met along the way.
- Tibet, For the difference in culture and for laying eyes upon the tallest peak on earth.

As for recommending somewhere, I would pick a place that has the most intrigue for you. A highlight you might say and then plan around that. Wether it may be the Pyramids of Egypt, Angkor Wat in Cambodia, Or Persepolis in Iran. Take what motivates you and run with it !!!
Carpe Diem
Image for The World At Large