Samantha
Samantha asked:

I Really liked this book. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions from here? I like how the book has it where she's with this really smart dude that is just too focused on being smart and then she meets the guy that just goes with the flow and suddenly she feels free.. I've already read Sarah Dessens other books

To answer questions about The Truth About Forever, please sign up.
Amisha Books to read after this (that aren't other Sarah Dessen books)? ● Anna and the French Kiss, ● Since You've Been Gone, ● To All the Boys I've Loved Before, ● The Last Song ● Those are some pretty awesome follow-ups for The Truth About Forever. If you read any, hope you like 'em!
H. Dorner Try one of Emery Lord's books. 2 in particular to look for are When We Collided and The Names They Gave Us. Good stories and interesting characters.
Catherine You should read The Running Dream and a mango shaped space.
Megan you should try the book series - shadow falls-
Helena Salathe Try Lisa Graff, especially a Tangle of Knots. Also a Mango Shaped Space
Sav You could read How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr. It is similar but it is a really great book that has a very good message at the end.
Image for The Truth About Forever
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)