How come some people gave it stars its not out yet... DUH! ??

To answer questions about Evil Spy School, please sign up.
Stuart Michael - This is a question I have put to Goodreads myself. I suspected they were mistakes, where people had accidentally clicked on the stars to review the book -- and that Goodreads shouldn't let any reviews be posted until the release date. However, Goodreads claims that sometimes people rate 'how much they want to read a book.' Which is, I have to say, a major failing of the site. Because it is billed as a site where people review books after they have read them, not a site where people rate how much they want to read books. (If anyone out there feels like filing complaints with Goodreads about this, be my guest.)
Debra Jo (Room of Required Reading Book Reviews) I review many books that are not released yet as I receive advanced reader copies.
Anne Beardsley Some of them -- usually attached to reviews -- are advance copies. Some others, however, are by fans of the series or the author that haven't read this book yet.

Physic fans, I suppose?
Kaitlyn Is there any way these reviews are ARC copies or did any of these get released???
Jennifer Fox A lot of people are book reviewers or librarians who get advanced copies of the books
Image for Evil Spy School
by Stuart Gibbs (Goodreads Author)