Santiago Gómez

should i read this in english or in spanish?

To answer questions about Swann's Way, please sign up.
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) French is closer to Spanish than it is to English, linguistically, so I'd go with Spanish. I'm listening to the English audiobook and thinking I should have tried either French or Spanish.
Roger Carter Obviously French is best...
Sezgi Read it in your mother-tongue.
Kumari de Silva I agree with the other readers that Spanish is closer to the original French, and if it is your first language you will probably enjoy it more. . .but if you find you like it I would recommend reading it second in English. It would probably be a really interesting exercise and would undoubtably stretch your vocabulary. I learned a lot of new words reading this book
Michael Read it in Korean, you pansy.
Mauricio Lazo The most given suggestion is in french, nevertheless, spanish is the most close language to french in both options you gave.
Image for Swann's Way