Siantita Novaya

"Do they make real men like Christian Grey, and where do I sign up?"

To answer questions about Fifty Shades of Grey, please sign up.
Annastasia domestic violence is different form this my mother was beaten every by my father and she feared for her life for four years before she was able to leave him.... this is nothing like domestic violence and people who say that dont have a very good idea of it. We all have different view on this book for some it is good and great and for others its like the other answer to this question. and i personally find it rude and misleading. She did leave in the end of the first book but she came back so obviously she liked what he was giving her. Its only domestic violence if she doesnt want whats happening to happen or if shes in fear for her life!! She is not either of those and for that matter she asked for the spanking that sent her packing!! She enjoyed every bit of what he was giving and in my opinion its not abuse if it leads to her having an orgasm or being aroused by it.
Jennifer yes they do and most of their victims can be found in domestic violence shelters or the graveyard.
Image for Fifty Shades of Grey
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)