Chelsea Weaver-Smith
Chelsea Weaver-Smith asked Christina Farley:

I'm always on the hunt for new YA books to add to my middle school classroom library. I just added both Gilded and Silvern today. As a YA writer, what other fantasy books would you recommend to my students? My students love reading so much it's hard to keep things on the shelves!

Christina Farley Thank you so much for adding Gilded and Silvern to your classroom library. That is awesome! As a fantasy lover, I'm always scouring for new reads too. Some of my favorites include: Burning Sky, The False Prince, Gates of Thread and Stone, Defy, Fire Wish, Chaos of the Stars, Mistborn, Prophecy, and Snow Like Ashes are a few fantasy reads that I would recommend to middle schoolers. Enjoy!