Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always
Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always asked Julie Cross:

First off, I adored Whatever Life Throws at You! I've disliked most of the new adult books I've read, so I was pleasantly surprised with WLTaY, probably because there was no insta-love and because the guy was super sweet. Can you recommend any new adult books similar to it? :)

Julie Cross Thanks for reading WLTAY! I don't usually pitch my other books in these situations, but it's quite possible you may enjoy my NA book, THIRD DEGREE. It's actually on sale for .99cents right now.

Pretty much anything by Tammara Webber is a good choice. Especially books 3 and 4 in her Between the Lines series (1 and 2 are more light and fluffy and not as deep as 3 and 4, but still good. You can jump in on 3 without much confusion at all).

Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally is just like WLTAY in the sense that it's right between YA and NA.

Flat Out Love by Jessica Park is one of my all time favorite NA books. Anything by Katie McGarry (she's another in between writer and she does lots of sports themed). Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins.