Sheridan
Sheridan asked:

Would those who have read it say that it is more similar to the Iron Fey books or the Blood of Eden books, in the way it was written (obviously not the plot)?

To answer questions about Talon, please sign up.
Courtney It didn't remind me of either series because they are all so very different. The main thing that I think they have in common is that they are so well written. As I read each of these books I could always visualise what was happening so very vividly.
Wy'Kia Iron Fey. But this book is really different from the other two series
Yv I think so, yes. Haven't read Iron Fey yet, but by reading Talon you can definitely tell it's from the same author. Her chosen words, the well devoloped characters, the epilogue at the end of the book... The story isn't the same though haha.
Joanna I haven't read Talon yet, nor have I read Iron Fey or the Blood of Eden, but I have heard that this book is also supposed to be very similar to Firelight by Sophie Jordan (which I have read and love.)
Image for Talon
by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads Author)