Sylvia Renee Czerniak

Can you explain in more detail what this book is about? I'm looking for books to buy with money I've gotten.

To answer questions about Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock, please sign up.
Monika Hrabáková I recommend not to search for much information about the book. You will miss all the surprises. All I knew about the book when I started reading, was that Leonard Peacock has birthday today and he's gonna kill his best friend and then himself.

Anyway this is an awesome book. Easy to read, easy to fall in love with. One of the best books I have ever read in my life.
Holly Gee Why aren't you using the public library? I rarely buy any books anymore because I check them out from the library. If I bought every book I read, I would not have room enough in my house to store them all.

I checked this particular book out on Overdrive. I knew nothing about the story when I decided to read it. It was on a list of books that were due to be made into movies and had a 4 star rating on my public library's page. I figured it must be decent and was available so I checked it out.
Image for Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock
by Matthew Quick (Goodreads Author)