Elias
Elias asked:

This book has been getting a LOT of hate. I initially wrote this off as a cheap Hunger Games-meets-Maze Runner knockoff, when I first saw this, but was still slightly intrigued because I love my YA science fiction, and thought that it would be at least a fun read. Upon looking this thing up, it's suckiness has already reached near-memetic levels and it may gain some internet infamy. Should I read this?

To answer questions about The Prey, please sign up.
Lou I wouldn't call it a copy, but it's definitely riding the coattails of its more successful predecessors. It just comes across as uninspired. Nothing special but it's a quick read.
Cheezedoodle it is not a maze runner knockoff. It has NOTHING relative to the maze runner series. Yes, you should read it and I strongly advise you not to pay attention to opinions and try it yourself. I read the whole series so far, and I have to say, NOTHING compared to maze runner series. Both of them are pretty good, though. If you ask me, it is not copying of the Hunger games either. It doesn't suck either. You just don't understand the fact that it's an amazing piece. YOU should read this and TELL ME, is it HATE?

Sometimes I just don't get why people rely on opinions on the web all of the times
Hemera Carstairs Hey I just noticed this book! It sounds good! Alot of books that people say are copying the Hunger Games were made before the Hunger Games so I dont think it is! It sounds completely different to me! I would read it if I could get it on kindle for free! I say read it and give it a chance!!
Image for The Prey