Suzie M.
Suzie M. asked:

I agree with Kelsey. Jared has made Tate suffer so much. It's his turn to suffer in a big way. I hope Tate has a new hot boyfriend and Jared has no one...no girlfriend no hook ups no one!!! I really want to see him suffer. I'm so tired of these guys who screw up and these heroines who just put up with it. I really want Tate to be strong and bad ass. Is ther any hope of that?

To answer questions about Aflame, please sign up.
Ma Vera I agree. I want him to suffer so bad and regret that he left Tate. YES!!! i want to see Tate not caring about Jared when they meet; and she has a new man that she will rub in Jared's face.
Kristina Totally agree with you guys, Jared needs to do some serious grovelling after everything he put her through. Tate just forgave him so easily for all his bullying and womanising. I want Tate to be strong & put him through all the hoops & yes he does deserve to get some of his own medicine back.
Aly I disagree completely...or maybe I just don't understand. Jared has gone threw so much. it is wrong what he did but everyone deserves a second chance. they were friends as kids and when Tates mom died Jared was there. I personally hope Jared and Tate are still together because what we know about this new book so far already scares me. Tate and Jared are meant for each other!!!!! we all make mistakes like Jared made a huge one. but that does not mean he should suffer from his past. Tate better still be dating Jared in this next book or I will cry!! LOL
Image for Aflame
by Penelope Douglas (Goodreads Author)