What genre does this book fall into? Also, If I liked this book what other books are like this one or what other books should I read if I like this one? Thanks.

To answer questions about The Tattooed Map, please sign up.
Jennifer The genre question is a hard one. I also enjoy these types of books, they are hard to find and hard to classify. Barbara Hodgson has written some others. Any of the books by Nick Bantock you will probably enjoy. He really started the genre of including letters & art in books with 'Griffin & Sabine'.

Other bks-
Mystery: Journal: The Short Life and Mysterious Death of Amy Zoe Mason, by Joyce Atkinson

For a family saga across the generations: The Metcalfe Family Album: The Unforgettable Saga of an American Family by Sallyann Murphey

For humour: Sheldon & Mrs. Levine: An Excruciating Correspondence, A Parody by Sam Bobrick & Julie Stein

Fantasy/Brit-Humour: Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book by Terry Jones & Brian Froud

There are many others, I will try & list later. Happy reading.

I have another book to add: magic, mystery & cooking (how's that for a combo):
The Secrets of Pistoulet, Text & Illustrations by Jana Kolpen, Design by Mary Tegreen
Anne late to the game but it would fall under ergodic literature. and yes it's the same as the Griffin and Sabine books by Nick Bantock.
Ms. Kat You will love the Griffin & Sabine Trilogy. This book reminds me of it!
Image for The Tattooed Map