Holley
Holley asked:

I loved this book. If you are a practicing surgeon at UCSD how did you find time to write this thriller and do these kinds of things happen at hospitals? What did you base your characters on and how long did it take you to come up with such an incredible plot. Were any of the characters real people?Was the character of Steve based upon your life?

To answer questions about Doing Harm, please sign up.
Kelly Parsons Thanks so much for your questions and so sorry for the delayed reply! I'm still familiarizing myself with Goodreads and all of the terrific ways it enables me to interact with readers. I'm thrilled you enjoyed DOING HARM. As to your question: 1) I find time to write whenever I can: weekends, mornings, nights, vacations; 2) yes--I tried to make the medical aspects of the story as authentic as possible; 3) the characters were amalgams of people I've encountered over the years; 4) no; 5) no--Steve is nothing like me! Thanks again, and my second novel, UNDER THE KNIFE, is due out on February 7, 2017.
Image for Doing Harm
by Kelly Parsons (Goodreads Author)