Anayantzin Paola

Wow! This book was amazing for me, I think Cassandra is very good when we talk about the finals. This book made me cry and that is difficult. You should read this trilogy! Please run and read them. I want to read more books like this. What should I read?

To answer questions about Clockwork Princess, please sign up.
Bethany Sears I love this book I really want to know if they fing out what Tessa is though
Wylona F. If you haven't already most definitely check out The Mortal Instruments series that The Infernal Devices prequels. If you would like to read more of Ms. Clare's work definitely scope out her new series called the The Dark Artifices that she's currently working on. The first book Lady Midnight will be coming fall 2015. As for books/ series to read the moment that fall within paranormal/ fantasy, romance I would recommend The Goddess Test series (mixes modern day teenager with Greek gods), The Fallen series (romance of an angel and human girl with a twist), the Halo series by Alexandra A. (another angel love story with a human boy), and Daughter of Smoke and Bone series (a paranormal romance story I do not know how to explain.) These are books that fall into the sameish category of the Infernal Devices series that I enjoyed but not as much as Ms. Clare's work. Hope this helped you and good luck =)
Image for Clockwork Princess
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)