Mursal
Mursal asked:

Who was your favorite character(s) and why? Mine were Kenji and Warner... Just because :)

To answer questions about Ignite Me, please sign up.
Emily I also have to go with Kenji and Warner. I have never laughed so hard at a character as I have at Kenji. I just wish I had someone like him in my life. Warner I adored because it seemed like such an impossible thing for Warner and Juliette to end up together in the beginning that I just automatically pulled for them. I think his character is amazing and I would love to be able to know what he thinks about.
Abigail Drzewiecki My favorite characters were also Kenji and Warner, kenji because I want a best friend like him and Warner because he is such an attractive character with such a big heart once you get to see the real him, I just love how juliette thinks the worst of him until she finds out everything he did he did it for her even if it wasn't right he just wanted to protect her
Image for Ignite Me