Goodreads asked Christy Bower:

What are you currently working on?

Christy Bower It’s been five years since I published Crossword Bible Studies on the New Testament (12 Volumes). Since then I’ve had countless requests for the Old Testament. Honestly, I didn’t know how to tackle it. Would people really want to do a puzzle for a chapter of genealogies, census data, or descriptions of infectious skin diseases? Not likely.

Instead of a puzzle for each chapter as I did for the New Testament, I decided to use a thematic approach. I may do the life of David, Bible heroes, women of the Bible, favorite Psalms, daily Proverbs, and so on. This will function as a tour of the Old Testament using a thematic approach. I have the first six volumes completed and will continue to work on additional volumes for the next couple years, if not longer.