Jodie
Jodie asked:

I'm not sure I can be bothered reading this if there's no between the sheets action...is there any?

To answer questions about Chimes at Midnight, please sign up.
John No, there is not. There is too much going on for people to have sex. I mean really are you that desperate to get laid that you need to ask this. How much of a nonreader do you have to be if you can't be bothered to read unless there is hot passionate sex. Honestly, that is one of the most stupid things I ever heard. Get laid, get over it and get on with your life. Books are more than fictional characters screwing and you masturbating
L. Rambit I don't know why this question and John's answer made me laugh so MUCH. Hey, at least the original asker was honest. You like what you like! No shame.
Tracey Gosh, Seanan McGuire needs to apologize for the fact that she didn't fling herself on the PNR bandwagon. /sarcasm
Image for Chimes at Midnight
by Seanan McGuire (Goodreads Author)