Is there any romance?

To answer questions about Alanna: The First Adventure, please sign up.
Lily yes It there is a bit of romance, but in the first book only lil' bit, the second a bit more! in all of these books I personally fell in love with the romances, and sometimes I said to my sister (who read them to me) "oh she has to marry this guy, he's just so great!!" you will find this book series is vary entrancing in that way!
Kavya Yes, there is definitely romance. 1/2 the book is her adventure and the other half is her (growing) relationships with the two main men(you will know when you read the book). Even though some of the book is her adventures, I think the main focus of the book is overcoming her fear of love which is why they enter the romance in their. There is no explicit details but there is some hints of what they do...just saying...its not an adultish book in that sense.
Image for Alanna
by Tamora Pierce (Goodreads Author)