Barbara Harper

Is the tv tie in edition different? I want to read it but I'm confused

Tiffany I have watched the show and read the books to answer your question no it is not the same at all there is 6 people in the circle on the tv ahow but in the book there is 12 so it throws off the plot a little
Christopher Wheeler Another reason I don't think it is the same is that in the show Diana Meade has brown hair but in the books, Diana Meade has long blond hair that is said to reach down to her waist
.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: Are you talking about the one with the TV cast on the book cover?
Kim the tv series doesn't even have the same story line.. there's only a few similarities. i watched the show first, unfortunately. so i wasn't so into the book.
Lesley Yes the TV series is way different. One the main characters is not even in the book series
Image for The Initiation / The Captive Part I
by L.J. Smith (Goodreads Author)