Yomna Salahuddin

I watched the film . Do you recommend reading the book?

Karolina Kat It is still a worthy experience to read the book, yes it is totally different, but it also makes you apprecieate more the work made on the movie's script :)
Rachel I like the book better :)
Mariana The book and the film are so different,
I think that the film is better.
Natasha Ambavle The film is way better
Ammu Shiri K Reading the book doesn't spoil the experience of having seen the movie.

When you read a book or see a movie which is also available in the other format (movie or print respectively), I am also apprehensive about spoiling the entire experience. Especially when you love the format you have just experienced.

But luckily in case of TCCoBB, the movie and book has entirely different feel and spirits. Except for the central idea and the name, nothing else is similar (trust me when I say NOTHING !).

So feel free to try the book.

(And sorry for such a lousy long answer !)
Iskra I liked the movie more
Siim Since it's a short read, then yes! The movie is a more complete work, the book has always been a curiosity by itself for Fitzgerald, started from an offhand remark by Mark Twain.
Jazzy I personally loved the movie more than I did the book. I wouldn't but if your curious enough go ahead and read it :)
Cyn The're different but I liked the film much more than the book.
Image for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button