Aaron Lazar
Aaron Lazar asked:

This book is just as delightful, funny, brilliant and simply engrossing as all the previous books. I'm loving the audio book and trying to savor it as best as possible. Don't want it to end! Is there a sequel in the works?

To answer questions about As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust, please sign up.
Alan Bradley GoodReads will not allow me to answer "Yes!"
Natalie I could not put this book down as is always the case with the Flavia De Lucia series. The whole journey to Canada, the school and fabulous characters kept me glued chapter by chapter and ended up costing me more than a bob or two as the description of the crucifix pencil got me curious, I just wanted to see what it looked like. Very rare and well, I found one from 1870 on auction in silver and.. Bought it! It is incredibly detailed, mine doesn't have the magnifying glass but it is a delight to write with, now to reread!
Image for As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust
by Alan Bradley (Goodreads Author)